Anti-Ras antibody gene therapyAlternative Names: AV1Y28 anti-Ras antibody gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Introgen Therapeutics
- Developer Introgen Therapeutics; University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Class Antineoplastics; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Ras protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 04 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Jan 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)