IN 201Alternative Names: dPlus; IQ 201
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2004
At a glance
- Originator Immune Network
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 26 Jul 2004 No development reported - Phase-I for Alzheimer's disease in Canada (unspecified route)
- 02 May 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Alzheimer's disease in Canada (Unknown route)
- 12 Jan 2001 Preclinical development for Alzheimer's disease in Canada (Unknown route)