Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Bayer; Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Signal transduction pathway inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jun 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 07 Dec 2001 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Jan 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)