Research programme: antibacterials/antifungals - Diversa/IntraBioticsAlternative Names: Antibacterials/antifungals research programme - Diversa/IntraBiotics
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2002
At a glance
- Originator Ardea Biosciences; Diversa
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 11 Nov 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Mycoses in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Nov 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Jan 2001 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in USA (Unknown route)