Research programme: protein kinase inhibitors - Cephalon/Johnson & Johnson
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Cephalon; Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Developer Cephalon; Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development LLC
- Mechanism of Action Protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for CNS disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Jan 2001 New profile