Research programme: obesity therapy - NanodesignAlternative Names: Obesity therapy research programme - Nanodesign
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2002
At a glance
- Originator Nanodesign (CEASED); SignalGene [CEASED]
- Mechanism of Action ERRalpha estrogen-related receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Obesity
Most Recent Events
- 20 Nov 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in Canada (unspecified route)
- 21 May 2001 This programme is available for licensing or co-development (http://www.nanodesign.com)
- 16 Jan 2001 Preclinical development for Obesity in Canada (Unknown route)