Research programme: microbubble diagnostic agents - ImaRx TherapeuticsAlternative Names: MRX-408
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Originator ImaRx Therapeutics
- Class Contrast media; Phospholipids
- Mechanism of Action Ultrasonography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jun 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis diagnosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Jul 2005 This compound is still in active development - (BIO-2005)
- 21 Oct 2002 This compound is still in active development