Research programme: cardiovascular disease therapeutics - Incyte/University of Maastricht
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Cardiovascular Research Institute Maastricht; Incyte Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 19 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Apr 2003 Incyte Genomics is now called Incyte Corporation
- 15 Jan 2003 This programme is still in active development