Antisense Bcl-2 gene therapy
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2003
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bladder cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jan 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Bladder cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 19 Jan 2001 Preclinical development for Bladder cancer in United Kingdom (Unknown route)