Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2007
At a glance
- Originator Novazyme Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Iduronidase replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mucopolysaccharidosis I
Most Recent Events
- 04 Feb 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Mucopolysaccharidosis type I in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Apr 2001 NZ 1002 has received orphan drug status for Mucopolysaccharidosis type I in USA
- 22 Jan 2001 Preclinical development for Mucopolysaccharidosis type I in USA (Unknown route)