At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer Nonindustrial source
- Class Antineoplastics; Benzodiazepines
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Breast cancer; Cancer; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Jan 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 23 Jan 2001 Preclinical development for Breast cancer in USA (Unknown route)
- 23 Jan 2001 Preclinical development for Prostate cancer in USA (Unknown route)