MCC 465Alternative Names: MCC-465
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation
- Developer Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gastric cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Oct 2007 Mitsubishi Pharma Corporation has merged with Tanabe Seiyaku to form Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- 20 Mar 2006 MCC 465 is available for licensing worldwide (http://www.micusa.com)
- 05 Jul 2004 This compound is still in active development - BIO 2004 Annual International Convention (BIO-2004)