At a glance
- Originator Sankyo
- Class Benzoquinones; Cytostatic antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 04 Apr 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in Japan (unspecified route)
- 24 Jan 2001 New profile
- 24 Jan 2001 Preclinical development for Cancer in Japan (Unknown route)