Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Developer Nonindustrial source; Praecis Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 01 Oct 2001 Discontinued-II for Neuropathic pain in USA (Unknown route)
- 24 Jan 2001 New profile
- 24 Jan 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Neuropathic pain in USA (Unknown route)