Research programme: orally active thrombin inhibitors - Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research and Development, LLC/CentocorAlternative Names: JNJ 6368661; Orally active thrombin inhibitors research programme - 3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals/Centocor
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Mechanism of Action Thrombin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jul 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Thrombosis in USA (PO)
- 22 Dec 2003 Data presented at the 45th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH-2003) have been added to the pharmacokinetics and Thrombosis pharmacodynamics sections
- 16 Apr 2003 3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Johnson & Johnson