Research programme: cyclo-oxygenase-2 inhibitors - NobexAlternative Names: COX-2 inhibitors research programme - Nobex; Cyclo-oxygenase-2 inhibitors research programme - Nobex; NNB 001; NNB 004; NNB 005; Research programme: COX-2 inhibitors - Nobex
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2004
At a glance
- Originator Nobex Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatic disorders in USA (PO)
- 24 Jan 2001 Nobex's COX-2 inhibitors programme is available for licensing (http://www.nobexcorp.com/)
- 24 Jan 2001 New profile