Research programme: antifungals - Arrow TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Antifungals research programme - Arrow Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2005
At a glance
- Originator Arrow Therapeutics
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 14 Apr 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Mycoses in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 31 Mar 2004 This programme is still in active development - (BioSquare-2004)
- 29 Jan 2001 Preclinical development for Mycoses in United Kingdom (Unknown route)