Research programme: fibroblast growth factor receptor antibodies - MorphoSys/ProChon BiotechAlternative Names: Anti-FGFR-3 antibodies; FGFR-3 antibodies; Fibroblast growth factor receptor HuCAL antibody research programme - MorphoSys/ProChon Biotech
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2011
At a glance
- Originator MorphoSys; ProChon Biotech
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Fibroblast growth factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Dwarfism; Musculoskeletal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 May 2011 ProChon Biotech has been acquired by Histogenics Corporation
- 27 Jun 2003 This compound is still in active development
- 30 Jan 2001 New profile