TZN 13Alternative Names: Estradiol transdermal - Teikoku Hormone
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Teikoku Hormone
- Class Antineoplastics; Estradiol congeners; Estrenes; Hormonal replacements
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Menopausal syndrome; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 30 May 2005 No development reported - Phase-II for Postmenopausal osteoporosis in Japan (Transdermal)
- 30 May 2005 No development reported - Phase-II for Menopausal syndrome in Japan (Transdermal)
- 30 Jan 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Menopausal syndrome in Japan (Transdermal)