IPL 550260Alternative Names: IPL 550,260
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator Inflazyme Pharmaceuticals
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 17 Mar 2006 Suspended - Phase-I for Inflammation in Canada (PO)
- 13 Jul 2004 Inflazyme has completed phase Ib studies in inflammation in Canada
- 25 Feb 2004 IPL 550260 is available for licensing worldwide (http://www.inflazyme.com)