Latest Information Update: 04 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Biomeasure Inc; Institut Federatif Jean Roche
- Mechanism of Action Somatotropin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Acromegaly
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jan 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Acromegaly in USA (unspecified route)
- 20 Jan 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Acromegaly in France (unspecified route)
- 31 Jan 2001 Preclinical development for Acromegaly in USA (Unknown route)