At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine triphosphatase inhibitors; Antioxidants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 31 Jan 2001 Preclinical development for Reperfusion injury in Hungary (Unknown route)
- 31 Jan 2001 Preclinical development for Reperfusion injury in USA (Unknown route)