Research programme: somatostatin receptor agonists - Juvantia PharmaAlternative Names: Somatostatin receptor agonists research programme - Juvantia Pharma
Latest Information Update: 18 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Originator Juvantia Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Somatostatin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Coronary artery restenosis; Eye disorders; Pain; Prostate cancer; Skin disorders; Vascular restenosis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Benign prostatic hyperplasia in Finland (unspecified route)
- 25 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Pain in Finland (unspecified route)
- 30 May 2005 This programme is still in active development