Research programme: cardiovascular disease - Collateral Therapeutics/University of CaliforniaAlternative Names: Cardiovascular disease research programme - Collateral Therapeutics/University of California
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator University of California at San Francisco
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Ischaemic heart disorders
Most Recent Events
- 28 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 28 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Heart failure in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Jul 2002 Schering AG has acquired Collateral Therapeutics