825780Alternative Names: GW-825780; HIV DNA vaccine - GlaxoSmithKline/PowderMed; Therapeutic HIV DNA vaccine - GlaxoSmithKline/PowderMed
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline; PowderMed
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Sep 2005 Profile reviewed with information available at the BIO-2005 conference
- 30 Nov 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in HIV infections treatment in England (Intradermal)
- 03 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in HIV infections treatment in England (Intradermal)