Human papillomavirus DNA vaccine - PowderMedAlternative Names: Genital warts DNA vaccine - PowderMed; HPV DNA vaccine - PowderMed
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator PowderMed
- Class Cancer vaccines; DNA vaccines; Gene therapies; Papillomavirus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Human papillomavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 04 Aug 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Human papillomavirus infections in United Kingdom (Intradermal)
- 03 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Human papillomavirus infections in United Kingdom (Intradermal)
- 03 Jun 2004 PowderMed, an independent company spun off from Chiron Vaccines is now developing the Human papillomavirus DNA vaccine