JP 1302Alternative Names: JP-1302
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Originator Juvantia Pharma
- Class Antiparkinsonians; Imidazoles; Indans; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 2 adrenergic receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2001 Preclinical development for Depression in United Kingdom (Unknown route)