Research programme: human papillomavirus infections - GPC Biotech/Boehringer IngelheimAlternative Names: HPV infections research programme - Boehringer Ingelheim/GPC Biotech; Human papillomavirus infections research programme - Boehringer Ingelheim/GPC Biotech
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2004
At a glance
- Originator Boehringer Ingelheim; GPC Biotech AG
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Human papillomavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 27 Apr 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Human papillomavirus infections in Germany (unspecified route)
- 27 Apr 2004 Discontinued - Preclinical for Human papillomavirus infections in Canada (unspecified route)
- 10 Jul 2002 GPC Biotech has received milestone payments from Boehringer Ingelheim