Diphtheria tetanus vaccine - PowderJect
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2003
At a glance
- Originator PowderJect Vaccines
- Class Bacterial vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Diphtheria; Tetanus
Most Recent Events
- 05 Feb 2001 Preclinical development for Tetanus in USA (Intradermal)
- 05 Feb 2001 Preclinical development for Diphtheria in USA (Intradermal)