Research programme: diabetes therapy - Digital Gene TechnologiesAlternative Names: diabetes therapy research programme - Digital Gene Technologies; Research programme: gene discovery - Digital Gene Technologies
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Digital Gene Technologies; Harvard Medical School
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 08 Feb 2001 Collaboration between DGT and the Mayo Medical Centre to investigate the role of the ER81 transcription factor in breast and ovarian cancer
- 05 Feb 2001 Preclinical development for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (Unknown route)