Human papillomavirus vaccine - NovavaxAlternative Names: Cervical cancer vaccine - King/Novavax; HPV-16 L1 vaccine - King/Novavax; HPV-16 vaccine - King/Novavax; HPV-16 VLP vaccine - King/Novavax
Latest Information Update: 06 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Originator National Cancer Institute (USA); Novavax
- Class Cancer vaccines; Papillomavirus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Human papillomavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Sep 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Human papillomavirus infections in USA (IM)
- 06 Sep 2011 Discontinued - Phase-II for Human papillomavirus infections in Costa Rica (IM)
- 03 May 2001 Phase-II clinical trials for Human papillomavirus infections in Costa Rica (IM)