Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Originator BioVex
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 01 Dec 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for CNS disorders in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 31 Aug 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in UK
- 09 Jan 2004 NeuroVEX has been licensed to Johnson&Johnson in Belgium