Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Antidepressants; Anxiolytics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anxiety disorders; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2004 No development reported - Phase-I for Depression in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Jun 2004 No development reported - Phase-I for Anxiety disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Jun 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Depression in USA (Unknown route)