Research programme: HIV infections - Morphochem/Synt:emAlternative Names: HIV infections research programme - Morphochem/Synt:em
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2003
At a glance
- Originator Morphochem AG; Synt:em
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2001 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in Germany (Unknown route)
- 07 Feb 2001 Preclinical development for HIV infections treatment in France (Unknown route)