Research programme: rheumatoid arthritis therapy - Myriad PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: MPI 126886; MPI 1882; MPI 44593; MPYS 333; MPYS 563; Rheumatoid arthritis therapy research programme - Myriad Genetics
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Myriad Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Apr 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 May 2004 This programme is still in active development