Research programme: antibacterials - Pantheco/Zydus Cadila
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2003
At a glance
- Originator Pantheco; Zydus-Cadila
- Developer Zydus-Cadila
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in India (unspecified route)
- 12 Feb 2001 Preclinical development for Bacterial infections in India (Unknown route)