CS 003Alternative Names: CS-003; R-113281
Latest Information Update: 12 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Tachykinin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2006 Daiichi Pharmaceutical has merged with Sankyo to form Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 22 Jan 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (PO)
- 22 Jan 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in USA (Inhalation)