Research programme: apoptosis stimulants - Hybrigenics/Servier
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Hybrigenics; Servier
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Apr 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 18 Feb 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 26 Oct 2006 This programme is still in active development for Cancer