Anti-Fas monoclonal antibody RK-8Alternative Names: Anti-APO-1 monoclonal antibody RK-8
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2001
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antirheumatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 1996 No-Development-Reported for Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (Intra-articular)