Anti-Fas monoclonal antibody Jo2Alternative Names: Anti-APO-1 monoclonal antibody Jo2
Latest Information Update: 17 Jan 2003
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial source
- Class Antirheumatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jan 2003 No development reported - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in USA (Injection)
- 01 Nov 1998 Preclinical development for Transplant rejection in USA (Injection)