R 125224Alternative Names: CS 9507; R125224
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2007
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- Class Antirheumatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2006 Daiichi Pharmaceutical has merged with Sankyo to form Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 24 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in Japan (unspecified route)
- 24 Jun 2004 Data presented at the Annual European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR-2004) have been added to the Rheumatic Disease and Immunological disorders pharmacodynamics sections ,,,