RSD 1122Alternative Names: RSD1122
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2003
At a glance
- Originator Cardiome Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atrial fibrillation
Most Recent Events
- 25 Feb 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atrial fibrillation in Europe (PO)
- 25 Feb 2003 Discontinued - Preclinical for Atrial fibrillation in Canada (PO)
- 04 Apr 2002 AstraZeneca have terminated its license for the clinical development of RSD 1122