Hepatitis C vaccine - AcambisAlternative Names: ChimeriVax- Hepatitis C
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2006
At a glance
- Originator Acambis
- Class Hepatitis C vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jun 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Hepatitis C in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Jun 2002 This vaccine is still in active development
- 14 Feb 2001 Preclinical development for Hepatitis C in USA (Unknown route)