Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2006
At a glance
- Originator Ligand Pharmaceuticals; Wyeth
- Mechanism of Action Progesterone receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Contraception; Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 18 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Menopausal syndrome in USA (PO)
- 18 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Contraception in USA (PO)
- 27 Mar 2002 American Home Products and its subsidiaries Wyeth-Ayerst and Wyeth Lederle are both now called Wyeth