Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2004
At a glance
- Originator Sekisui
- Class Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Transforming growth factor beta1 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Wounds
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jan 2004 No development reported - Preclinical for Wounds in Japan (Topical)
- 19 Feb 2001 New profile
- 19 Feb 2001 Preclinical development for Wounds in Japan (Topical)