Research programme: inflammation therapy - Kowa
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Kowa
- Developer University of Edinburgh; University of Glasgow; University of Paisley; University of Strathclyde
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Crohn's disease; Dermatitis; Inflammatory bowel diseases; Pancreatitis; Psoriasis
Most Recent Events
- 17 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Pancreatitis in Scotland (unspecified route)
- 17 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Dermatitis in Scotland (unspecified route)
- 17 May 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Psoriasis in Scotland (unspecified route)