Research programme: human monoclonal antibodies - Medarex/Seattle GeneticsAlternative Names: Human monoclonal antibodies research programme - Medarex/Seattle Genetics; Research programme: anti-cancer monoclonal antibodies - Medarex/Seattle Genetics
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Medarex; Seattle Genetics
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 May 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Jun 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 06 Jun 2003 This programme is still in active development