Research programme: anti-infectives - Albany Molecular Research/IntraBioticsAlternative Names: Anti-infectives research programme: Albany Molecular Research/IntraBiotics
Latest Information Update: 09 Oct 2002
At a glance
- Originator Albany Molecular Research Inc; Ardea Biosciences
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Mycoses
Most Recent Events
- 09 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Mycoses in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Oct 2002 Discontinued - Preclinical for Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 22 Feb 2001 Preclinical development for Mycoses in USA (Unknown route)