Fentanyl transdermal - 3M Drug Delivery Systems/Purdue Pharma
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator 3M Drug Delivery Systems; Purdue Pharma
- Class General anaesthetics; Opioid analgesics; Piperidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid mu receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Dec 2002 No development reported - Phase-I for Pain in USA (Transdermal)
- 23 Feb 2001 Phase-I clinical trials for Pain in USA (Transdermal)