Research programme: chronic bronchitis targets - Novartis/Rigel
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2005
At a glance
- Originator Novartis; Rigel Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Bronchitis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Nov 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Bronchitis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 15 Dec 2003 This programme is still in active development
- 01 Jan 2000 Preclinical development for Bronchitis in Switzerland (Unknown route)